Getting to Albania by Roadway
Entry by Roadways
- Through Hani I Hotit and Murriqan-Sukobina. The first road links the Northern City of Shkodra and Lake Shkodra with Podgorica, while the second links Shkodra with Ulcinj Montenegro.
- Recently opened is Vermoshi, which links the region of Kelmendi in Albania with Plava and Gucia (Gusinje) in Montenegro.
- Qafe Thana pass links Pogradec, Librazhd and Elbasan to Struga.
- From Tushemisht, at the Southeastern end of Lake Ohrid, leading from Pogradec to Saint Naum and Oher.
- From Bllata, leading from Peshkopi to great Dibra.
- From Gorica the road leads from the northern shores of Lake Prespa to Otoshev and other parts of Macedonia.
- Through Morina pass, which links Kukes, Albania, with Pristina, Kosova
- Morina which links Tropoja with Gjakova
- Qafë Prushi, which links Kruma with Gjakova.
- Through Kapshtica leading from Korça to Thessalonica.
- From Kakavija leading from Gjirokastra to Janina.
- At Qafe Boti Konispol is connected to Filat
- Tre Urat, connecting Permet with Konica.