This Albania estate is a typical old house in the village of Qeparo, Albanian Riviera. House comes with a garden surrounded by stone walls, and is located in a good position inside the old village of Qeparo.
Old House Qeparo Village:
Qeparo is one of the wild beauties of the southern coast located in the heart of Albanian Riviera. Old village is organized on top of a hill and it gives the impression of a castle.
- House is located in the center of the village.
- It offers panoramic views over the village and the sea.
- I was empty within 5 years.
- The current status - ruins.
- It has only half-ruined walls.
- Parcel of the land is in total 200 m2.
- The property is surrounded by a stone wall.
- Close to the church of the village.
- Walls and roof to be reconstructed.
- Main door leads to the yard which surrounds the house.
- Western wall of the house faces the street.
Price - 50 000 Euro