A finished two bedroom apartment in Albania, Saranda. Front line properties in Sarande located in a quiet area next to Ionian sea.
Features of Apartments for Sale in Saranda
- Located in a residence right on the front line in Saranda.
- Located on the third residential floor.
- Views over Saranda bay and Corfu in front.
- Residence is positioned next to the sea.
- Good quality construction.
- Aluminium in windows and balcony doors
- External walls with thermal insulation.
- Saranda is a small touristic town with a population of 35,000 people.
- It has got its name from the the Byzantine monastery of the Agioi Saranda, meaning the "Forty Saints".
- Given its coastal access and Mediterranean climate, Saranda has become an important tourist attraction.
- It is located in front of Corfu island, in the very south of Albania
- Being 30 min by boat from Corfu it makes it easily accessible.
- Cruise ships which go through Greek islands stop in Saranda.
- Famous archeological site Butrint is just 20 min south of Saranda.
- Ksamil village known for its crystal waters is also 15 min away.
- On the way to Gjirokastra we recommend to enjoy the Blue Eye.